Palm Court Restaurant
Palm Court restaurant in Arlington Heights has been serving quality upscale dining since 1979 combining American cuisine with European influences.
Family owned and operated, The Sellis family has been proud to offer a sophisticated and friendly dining experience that has made Palm Court a true culinary landmark in Arlington Heights.
Palm Court is well known for quality fresh seafood, including Dover Sole which is expertly prepared and served at your table, while other customer favorites include Prime Cut Steaks, Pork Chops, Veal, Pasta, Poultry and more.
Guests can also enjoy food, drink and live entertainment in the comfortable piano lounge.
Live In The Cocktail Lounge
• Monday evenings: Jim Peterson
• Tuesday evenings: Ed Warble
• Wednesday evenings: Bryan Harrell
• Thursday evenings: Steve Petrovich
• Friday evenings: Joel Barry
• Saturday evenings: Jim Peterson
Opa Chicago recommends:
• Fresh Seafood Daily
• Palm Court's Famous Dover Sole
• Oysters Rockefeller
• Walnut and Pear Salad
• Shrimp Scampi
• Crisp Long Island Duckling
• Veal Oscar